Effective Staff Supervision
- Your supervisor role
- Duration: 2 day workshop
- Who? Aspiring, new or semi-seasoned supervisors
A good supervisor will have an intimate understanding of their team, how they perform under pressure, and what needs to happen for them to be successfully lead.
The role consists of leadership behaviours which includes stimulating high levels of staff engagement, motivation and output. Essentially a good supervisor will create willing followers through displaying dynamic and positive behaviours.
This course on staff supervision delivered by the Aptitude Management team aims to set participants up for success.
This two-day program will immediately help supervisors move past the difficulties that most experience in their role.
Gain the skills of a leader by internalising and applying an effective set of leadership & supervisory practices. Discover methods for creating workplace alliances, setting staff goals & objectives, task delegation, giving feedback and resolving conflict.
This training covers everything needed for supervisors to thrive.
Please note: This course also includes DISC® Profiling which assesses individuals on four behaviour styles that include either dominance, influence, steadiness or conscientiousness. This predicts how the individual is most likely to act/react to certain situations.
Outcomes for Effective Staff Supervision
- Generate more staff compliance by establishing your role as a leader.
- Adapt to challenging situations by utilising a full range of leadership behaviours.
- Learn techniques for providing feedback that creates behavioural change.
- Become a first rate leader in the workplace through skilled management of others.
- Apply goal setting & time management principles to enhance your output.
- Making the transition into leadership
- Core responsibilities of an effective supervisor
- Key attitudes & behaviors
- Workplace goals & planning
- Communication strategies – active listening skills/techniques
- Giving & receiving feedback and providing clear instructions
- Managing workplace conflict and difficult situations
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This course is suited to new or seasoned frontline managers and supervisors looking for practical strategies and tools for enhancing their supervisory capabilities.
More than simple theory, this 2 day workshop includes trainer demonstrations, participant role plays, facilitated group discussions and in-depth feedback and guidance.
All our training programs include a detailed learner guide, refreshments provided throughout the day and a sit down lunch.
Want us to Contact You?
Complete this form below to have a training consultant call you. There is no obligation and we’ll happily answer any questions about this course.
Aptitude Management Satisfaction Policy
If you attend a workshop and are unhappy with the course, simply inform us, and we will refund your fee in full Policy Conditions