In-Depth Management 101 Workshop
- Presenting the manager’s roadmap
- Duration: 3 day program
- Who? Aspiring, new and seasoned managers
This detailed course covers everything a leader should understand and master regarding the skillful management of others. From creating and utilising effective operational processes, to designing team collaboration and communication channels, we cover it all.
“A dynamic manager will always lead their people in a way that motivates and inspires continuous action.”
Effective managers must understand what their people need in order to be successful and then negotiate alliances to ensure an abundance of resources and support.
If you would like to start achieving consistently high output from your team members, join us for the In-Depth Management 101 Workshop.
This 3 day program on effective management is an engaging course designed for aspiring, new or seasoned managers.
This training covers multiple in-depth components of management that participants can immediately apply at work. You will begin to build a management style that proves highly effective in all situations.
Please note: This course also includes DISC® Profiling which assesses individuals on four behaviour styles that include either dominance, influence, steadiness or conscientiousness. This predicts how the individual is most likely to act/react to certain situations.
In-Depth Management 101 Course Outcomes
- Develop systems and processes for building and managing a high performing team of individuals.
- Begin to lead team members with strategy and start utilising a situational leadership approach.
- Develop a deeper understanding of what the best managers do on a daily basis and start doing the same.
- Drive your teams performance and lead them in a way that enhances individual productivity and efficiency.
Furthermore in this Course
- Discover the importance of creating a culture of innovation within your department.
- Learn strategies to improve your teams ability to innovative.
- Understand the crucial role that team empowerment plays in culture creation.
- Discover powerful tools of management including task delegation, workplace coaching and effective feedback.
- Learn proven strategies for continuously improving team output.
- Peter Senge’s vision of a learning organisation
- Achieving personal mastery while attaining a shared team vision
- Team learning and thinking styles
- Understanding leadership and the five essential practices
- Systems thinking and managing change
- Leadership practices and models
- Learn about Paul Hersey and Ken Blanchard’s Situational Leadership II® model
- Establishing trust with team members
- Managing change
- Time management strategies
- Managers vs. leaders
- Influence strategies and managing relationships
- Strategic planning and problem-solving processes
- Delegation and feedback techniques
- Meeting management and pumping up your group presentations
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This managerial workshop has been designed to provide attendees with the ultimate tool kit to better lead and manage their teams.
More than simple theory, this 3 day event includes live trainer demonstrations, practical role plays, facilitated group discussions and in-depth feedback and guidance.
All our training programs include a detailed learner guide, refreshments provided throughout the day and a sit down lunch.
Want us to Contact You?
Complete this form below to have a training consultant call you. There is no obligation and we’ll happily answer any questions about this course.
Aptitude Management Satisfaction Policy
If you attend a workshop and are unhappy with the course, simply inform us, and we will refund your fee in full Policy Conditions