The Art of Delegation
- A core management skill
- Duration: 1 day program
- Who? Managers, team leaders and supervisors
Strong leaders regularly delegate work to employees and make this practice a key part of their management strategy. Task delegation reduces a leader’s workload, while simultaneously helping to develop staff skills.
“There are many reasons for practicing task delegation, however, many leaders fail to do so, most commonly due to a fear of reprisal and a simple lack of know how”.
Throughout this delegation course, participants will transition into a new management phase by gaining the full benefits of skillfully sharing work. As a result, enhanced work efficiency combined with higher levels of output will be experienced.
Our Art of Delegation training aims to provide leaders with the competence and skill to efficiently delegate tasks.
With regular practice, a work delegation strategy will improve staff engagement by providing the team with greater opportunity.
Course Outcomes – The Art of Delegation
- Discover why having a strategy for task delegation is such an effective management tool.
- Learn step-by-step how to delegate a full range of tasks and projects.
- Empower and motivate employees through your delegation efforts.
- Don’t make the common mistakes of work allocation that many do.
Further Reasons to Attend
- Uncover strategies to monitor your delegation efforts and experience better results.
- Learn how to give feedback that empowers team members.
- Practice an easy to follow method to facilitate task sharing meetings.
- Why delegate?
- Choosing the appropriate person
- Conducting a delegation meeting
- Giving clear instructions
- Monitoring the process
- Giving feedback
- Mastering the art of delegation
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
Enhance the volume of your workload by delegating tasks to your direct reports in a skillful manner. This course will cover the full delegation process that will ultimately lead to higher managerial results.
More than just theory, this 1 day course includes live demonstrations, practical role plays, facilitated group discussions and continuous feedback and guidance.
All our training programs include a detailed learner guide, refreshments provided throughout the day and a sit down lunch.
Want us to Contact You?
Complete this form below to have a training consultant call you. There is no obligation and we’ll happily answer any questions about this course.
Aptitude Management Satisfaction Policy
If you attend a workshop and are unhappy with the course, simply inform us, and we will refund your fee in full Policy Conditions