Advanced Leadership Skills
- For the seasoned manager
- Duration: 2 day workshop
- Who? Experienced leaders
This leadership course is designed for seasoned managers seeking to further GROW their leadership ability. This course entails detailed guidance that will help you develop the skills needed to further connect with and better manage your team.
“Leadership is an art form that can be mastered, enabling one to become more dynamic, persuasive and influential”.
If you you are looking to grow as a manager and develop a stronger presence and connection with your team, this leadership program is for you.
Learn and master these POWERFUL skills and become an outstanding workplace leader.
This program includes a range tools that will set you up for leadership. Ultimately this program will help you to become and outstanding manager where effective leadership is key.
Participants will experience noticeable insights and skill in the way they interact with their people.
Concepts of Situational Leadership
One key area to MASTER in leading your team are the situational variances of management. Each team member has individual requirements on how to be effectively led. Strong leaders recognise these variances and adapt.
A once size fits all approach will pale in significance to adopting a more situational type strategy. This is what sets average leaders apart from the great- flexibility and adaptability.
This is why you need to attend our Advanced Leadership Skills program.
Please note: This course also includes DISC® (Leadership) Profiling which assesses individuals on four behaviour styles that include either dominance, influence, steadiness or conscientiousness. This predicts how the individual is most likely to act/react to certain situations as a leader.
Advanced Leadership Outcomes
- Begin building the skills of an advanced leader.
- Understand emotional intelligence (EI) and why it’s an important element of leadership to grow.
- Further recognise how your levels of emotional intelligence (EI) directly impact each team member.
- Discover why one must maintain a strong team mission and vision when it comes to influence and persuasion.
Further Reasons to Attend The Program
- Use this training to generate better communication processes between team members to maximise output and performance.
- Lead and manage your people through challenging environmental shifts.
- Increase staff engagement & productivity.
- Utilise goal setting techniques to improve team focus.
- Making further adjustments in establishing your role as a leader
- Action centred leadership
- Planning and goal setting strategies
- The Situational Leadership model
- Team building
- Self leadership (personal development)
Including a deeper look into
- Dealing with change (change management principles)
- Emotional intelligence
- Staff motivation & empowerment
- Giving effective feedback
- Problem solving and decision making
Workshop Program Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This course delivers on its promises to strengthen the core leadership skills of participants and enable managers to fully embrace their leadership potential.
More than simple theory, this 2 day event includes trainer demonstrations, attendee role plays, facilitated group discussions and continuous feedback and guidance.
All our training programs include a detailed learner guide, refreshments provided throughout the day and a sit down lunch.
Want us to Contact You?
Complete this form below to have a training consultant call you. There is no obligation and we’ll happily answer any questions about this course.
Aptitude Management Satisfaction Policy
If you attend a workshop and are unhappy with the course, simply inform us, and we will refund your fee in full Policy Conditions